Sunday, March 1, 2009

San Jose Ahoy Arrival

7 hours of air time and here I am at Hostel Pangea.. Sharing a 5 bed dorm with some dudes from Canada. These guys have been renting a home in neighboring country Nicaragua
for several months..
Wishing I had brought a recorder to interview them.. Very funny.
San Jose is packed with eco tourists, backpackers and wanderers in large numbers.
I am amazed to report the hostel has about 20 PCs all connected to the Internet, which is erratic to say the least.
We are in a bad part of town so concierge suggests NOT going out til daylight.
All right by me, I am Tired. Laptop & iPhone got on the Internet OK to forestall any outstanding
melt downs or tech issues... Contacted several folk stateside and in the UK, when I was here in 1984 weeks went by, at times, with no contact with the outside world.
I actually prefer that so if the Blog goes Dead, that may be the Reason--- Or Pangea Interent is toast. Later all. GNight.

No comments:

Post a Comment